Compensation Plan Conference
The more you know about compensation plans, the better decisions you will make regarding yours.
How Do You Know If Your Compensation Plan Is In Trouble?
While consulting with and improving hundreds of direct selling companies since 1986, we have seen how compensation plans can motivate and reward the wrong behaviors.
What You Will Learn
- the 12 key behaviors all compensation plans should motivate and reward
- the most common mistakes in compensation plan design
- how to properly set your plan’s requirements
- what are the biggest compensation plan myths
- what the Vemma and Herbalife FTC decisions mean for your compensation plan
- how to measure and analyze the performance of your compensation plan
- what is the best compensation plan
- how to communicate better your compensation plan to your sales force
- how the 5 styles of compensation plans compare to each other
- how to set appropriate barriers to entry as a representative
- how to set group volume requirements to motivate recruiting from leaders
- great advice on pricing strategies
- what are the steps to change a compensation plan
- how to transition your field from one plan to another
- how to get software developers to do a better job for you
- how to prepare a legally defensible Income Disclosure Document
- what independent representatives look for in a compensation plan
- how your sales force can make your good compensation plan bad
Monday, May 4, 2020 in Las Vegas
Save $100 per ticket with promotional code “EARLYBIRD”
when you reserve your seat before April 1st.